SEO-Savvy Content Creators director Rosemary Ann Ogilvie has been a full-time freelance writer since 1996 following a restructure of the company she was working for.
Business (how-to and company/CEO features) and natural health are her primary specialties but – preferring lots of variety and new challenges in her work – she has written in numerous fields over the years including:
- Business fleet management
- Call centres
- Civil contracting
- Dairy farming
- Finance and investment
- Food production
- Forestry and timber use
- Gardens and gardening
- Historic towns
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
Some 2000 articles have appeared in numerous publications in Australia, New Zealand the USA and Holland. They include, to name just a few:
- ANZIIF Journal
- Australian Business Auto
- Australian Country Style
- Australian House and Garden
- Better Homes and Gardens
- Charter (former Institute of Chartered Accountants)
- Clean Food Organic
- Coffee Journal
- Earthmover and Civil Contractor
- Forests and Timber News
- 40 Degrees South
- Gardens and Outdoor Living
- Good Health
- Green Magazine
- Mother and Baby
- Nature and Health
- MAS (Medical Assurance Society of NZ)
- Queensland Dairy Farmer
- Queensland Homes
- Recruitment Journal
- Switzer business publications
- Sydney’s Child
- Tower Magazine (UTS)
- Victorian Homes
- Your Mortgage
Rosemary has written specialist health brochures, articles and promotional materials for nutritional-supplement companies including Nature’s Own (Bullivants), Hilton Health Stream and The Green Medicine Company.
In 2011, she began working with the Australian Traditional Medicine Society as a corporate writer. In addition to preparing research-based blog posts, media releases and articles, she has researched and written major operational documents including:
- Work/Occupational health and safety procedures for practitioners.
- Infection-control procedures for practitioners.
- Safety and Quality in Health Care procedures.
From the day she started work, Rosemary has continually upgraded her skills by taking numerous course and also reading everything she can find about any particular subject. In recent times, her learning focus has been on the digital area, with courses completed in writing for the web, user experience, SEO, website design, WordPress, digital marketing and social media marketing.
In recent times, her focus has been on the digital area, with courses completed in writing for the web, user experience, SEO, website design, WordPress, digital marketing and social media marketing
- Meets deadlines.
- Excellent interview and research skills.
- Accuracy: she insists interviewees review their section of an article before she submits it for publication.
- Builds mutually supportive customer relationships.
© 2015 Gadir Pty Ltd ABN 30 010 209 480 All Rights Reserved